Goldcoast Psychiatry is a Jupiter, FL-based private practice, providing expert care and individualized medication management, psychotherapy, and consultation. Dr. Raj N. Shekhat is a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist with the expertise and experience to help you and your child. His goal is to find a unique treatment that will help your child prosper in life. Below you will see the services that Goldcoast Psychiatry provides. Get your child the help they need today by contacting us for a consult to get a custom treatment plan that is unique to your child.
Expertise and Services
- Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Specialized ADHD doctor located in Jupiter, FL for Children, Adolescents, and Adults. ADHD is often evident by a child’s difficulty staying attentive, hyperactivity, and impulsive behavior. If you believe your child may be experiencing these symptoms, contact us today!
- Gifted or high functioning – Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Anxiety Disorders – Anxiety is a normal part of life, but if your child is experiencing anxiety that does not go away or is worsening they may need help.
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – PTSD can be a result of a number of different events such as a life-threatening event like a car accident, natural disaster, or sexual assault. Treatment is important for those who continue to suffer from upsetting memories.
- Optimizing work-school-life balance and performance
- Parent coaching and improving family relationships – The parent or guardian is essential in the treatment of a child or adolescent, and so work with you as a family to find the best way to help your child thrive.
If you believe your child may be experiencing any of these disorders, contact Goldcoast Psychiatry today. Located in Jupiter, FL, our trained and certified child psychiatrist is here to help!